Demigod University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amara-My second charrieee

2 posters

Go down

Amara-My second charrieee Empty Amara-My second charrieee

Post by The_Short_One Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 am

Full name:Amara Marie Paxton (Marie or Ray Ray...either one if you dont wish to call her by her real name :3)
Grade:10
Godly parent:Ares
Mortal parent:Unknown
Hair:Thick blond,wavy
Eyes:Very light blue
Distinguishing marks?:She has a scar on her back and on her arm. She normally wears a t-shirt with an army jacket that belonged to her mom. She wears skinny jeans and combat boots. She has hair that is 2 inches below her shoulders and it also has red streaks. underneath it. She is 5'7 and tan.
Powers:She can summon wild boars 4 times a day and they stay depending on what she needs. If its to fight a bad guy they stay until the fight is closest to a stopping point. If its just to hang around they stay for about an hour. It only takes 2 times for her to summon them and she gets kinda worn out.
Personality:Jerky,Rude,Sneaky,Demanding,Tough

Weapon: CB daggers
Country of origin:Cleavland Ohio
Flaws(three):Sarcastic, She has a BIG temper, She gets stressed out easy
Talents:Fighting, Bull riding (DUH!XD)
History:Amara grew up not knowing her mother. Ares found her mother in a combat training center and was instantly in love. Though she was in the army,she still continued her relationship with him. When she came back they had a kid. Amara's mom stayed at home with her child until she was 5 and then handed her off to her grandma. When her mom died she was 6. Her grandma died the following week and she was placed in an orpahnage. It wasnt easy for her but it really toughned her out. She begna causing trouble all over the place. Getting in fights,playing pranks,getting in even MORE fights. Amara simply could NOT take it. Then one day she got so mad a stampede of bulls came out of nowhere. Its odd in Cleavland right? EXACTLY. Luckily there was somebody there who knew exactly what was going on. She took the child to Chiron who couldnt handle her at camp. She was there until she was 12 and then they sent her to school. Her father claimed her at 13 and sent her her mothers jacket. Amara can be really sweet. But she thinks its to soft for a girl like her and never really is.

Rp example: "Amara!GUYS ITS AMARA RUN!" screams some little nerd. I just chuckle and sharpen my dagger on his lock as I held him with my pinky. "So Johnathon..how are you?"I ask opening his locker with one bang of my elbow. "NO NOT THE BOOK!" This makes me cackle "PLEASE? You mean not the book Please?" he whimpers out a please "Sorry."I slam it on the ground and rip the pages out with my foot. "NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!" he screams. "What are these?FLOWERS?!" "Maybe!" he whispers "They are pathetic."I spit on them and toss them in the trash. When the bell rings I let him go. My life was lonely but it was how I was. I cant change me.

Last edited by The_Short_One on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
The_Short_One
The_Short_One

Back to top Go down

Amara-My second charrieee Empty Re: Amara-My second charrieee

Post by Zach Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:23 am

Longer personality
Zach
Zach
Admin

https://demigoduniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Short_One Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Edited (:
The_Short_One
The_Short_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Can you separate the history, rp example, and personality?
Zach
Zach
Admin

https://demigoduniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Short_One Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Seperated (:
The_Short_One
The_Short_One

Back to top Go down