Demigod University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Markus Patrick

Go down

Markus Patrick  Empty Markus Patrick

Post by Zach Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:18 am

Full name: Markus Patrick
Grade: Freshman in high school, so 9. Has the IQ of a 11th grader though
Godly parent: Athena, goddess of wisdom, crafts, architecture, and battle strategy
Mortal parent: Steve Patrick
Hair: His hair is a very dark shade of brown, often confused with being black. He keeps his hair short, like a military styled buzz cut.
Eyes: He has hazel/brown eyes.
Distinguishing marks?: A foot long scar that runs along his left upper leg.
Personality: Kind, generous, holds anger well, good tactician, smart, funny
Powers: Photographic memory, can impersonate anyone he has been with for a straight hour
Weapon: A Celestial bronze claymore, and a hunting knife as well.
Country of origin: Virginia, USA
Flaws(three): Afraid of losing the people and things he loves the most. Highly scared of needles. Very self conscious about his leg.
Talents: natural born leader. Good at impressions. Architecture, engineering, building, fishing, hunting, exploration.

History: Markus was born in 1997 and grew up in Richmond Virginia, for most of his life. At an early age he showed a skill for mathematics and leadership, and became a very good student, always listening, obeying the rules, and so on. He moved when he was 13 to the demigod village and dated a cheerleader for some time before he was dumped. Since then he has had a crush on BJ. He's also an enemy of AZULA, and makenzie

Rp example: I was walking towards the library, minding my own business as I held the large volumes of architecture. I was returning these books, I didn't need them anymore now because of my impressive memory. I was about to enter the library when I stopped. Across the street was one if the hottest girls I had ever seen. I made a mental note to follow her later, but for now I had work to do. I entered the library and walked over to the help desk. After a brief chat I returned the books and went off to find more.
Zach
Zach
Admin

https://demigoduniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down