Demigod University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron man....

Go down

Iron man.... Empty Iron man....

Post by Zach Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:07 pm

GOOGLE HIM DAMN IT!

Name: Howard Anthony Stark
Myth: Greek
Age#: 36
Birthday: April 5, 198*
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Body Type: medium build
Accent: none

God|Titan|Primordial Parent#: Athena
Mortal Parent#: Howard Stark
Place or origin: Malibu, California
Education/occupation: Scientist, Playboy, Genius, Billionaire

Personality: Obsessive, doesn't play we'll with others, high strung, textbook narcissism, excitable
Hobbies; Drinking, fighting, tinkering, building
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Second picture(optional for demigods, required for gods): DAMN IT JUST GOOGLE HIM!!!!!

Flaws: Doesn't play we'll with others, volatile, high strung,
Powers: nope
Weapon: His suit of armors
Typical clothing: a suit and tie

History(6 sentence): Tony stark was born to the father of Howard stark and Athena in April of 198*. His father was a weapons designer for the military and never had much time for tony. Tony taught himself, and often read his fathers notes to further learn. He was interested in weapons early in life and shot guns since he was 8. When he was 15 his father died in a plane crash and he had to have a electromagnet placed in his chest to keep shrapnel away from his heart. He later upgraded the electromagnet to an arc reactor and made himself a armored body suit, called the mark 1. The suit crashed on its first mission to fight terrorism and he built a second suit, mark 2. He's continued to upgrade and build new suits as his staff works his company. He is now 36

RP Example(6 sentence): Tony walked into the basement of his large mansion and snapped his fingers. "Wake up, daddies home" he said as his entire workplace lit up. "Welcome back sir, and may I say it is good to see a video of you with your clothing on" his computer J.A.R.V.I.S. said. "Yeah, well shocked me too" he replied and strode over to his hall of armor which held 4 different suits. "Hmmm which one to use..."
Zach
Zach
Admin

https://demigoduniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum